Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It never fails that just when I think it can't possibly get any worse, that I cannot take on one more bit of drama or health trouble or pain, it happens... God sends me something to make me laugh. This week it was pure exhaustion mixed with mental images produced by a sunroof and a quick suggestion by Audrey, but before I knew it, I was laughing out loud.

Now for most people that may not seem like much of an accomplishment, but I have, in recent years, lost my ability to laugh. Only the problem with being funny is that you have laughter all around you and you forget that you haven't let go in so long that you have no idea how to do it anymore. I cannot imagine what it will take before I can just get back to good, but for now, I am enjoying every single time I hear ridiculously loud guffaws come from me (even though it still catches me by surprise).

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

SO I was hilarious, huh? Don't I rock! :-)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home