Friday, July 15, 2005

Friends...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I want to take just a moment to thank all of my dear friends who have been with me over the years. Today, while sitting on my couch talking to my former roommates, current roommate, and good friends, I was suddenly hit with the harsh reality that I am leaving in two weeks. Now it isn't like I hadn't thought of this yet, just that it hadn't really set in that I would not be anywhere near the place or people with which I spent the last five years of my life, or even those with whom the first 20 were spent...

So here's to good friends; those that have made me laugh, those that can make me cry, those that hold me when I need help, and those that have the guts to call me out when I need it. I will miss you dearly, can't wait to hang out on visits. Here's to new friends I have yet to make, and great times I will never forget on both ends of this amazing state.

Oh, yah, and here's to my favorite place...truly America's Finest City:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

Here here agreed...the best skyline in the world...

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home