Friday, June 24, 2005

Existing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some days are wonderful and some are tragic. Life for today feels only in the middle. Someone asked me today when was the last time I cried, then they asked when is the last time I laughed. Sadly, it has been a while since either. I have been wondering around in pure existence. Neither good nor bad emotions of any strength have recently dominated my world.

As I break it down, I realize that it mainly stems from my whole world being up in the air. I have, after serious and constant mental gymnastics, decided to relocate to Woodland, CA (just outside Sac.). This was one of the most difficult decisions I have made in recent years. Not only will I be leaving my favorite city, and the ocean that has the power to calm me, but I will also be moving further from my family in LA area and quite far from my SD friends and adopted family. The most difficult part is that I still don't know exactly where I will be living or working. The apartment and moving dates are completely undetermined, thereby sending this compulsive control freak into a very strange place.

I believe the only thing that has kept me sane in recent days it to completly detatch from all daily decisions and bothersome emotions. Hopefully I can soon return to being myself, as this constant bleh feeling is simply not me. Deep laughter will be my first indication of my own personality returning, which I am looking forward to any day now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home