Thursday, July 14, 2005

Faith

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So... All of life is constantly changing. I have learned so much about faith and reliance in the past few weeks, even as someone who can give great advice about trusting God. I really am saddened that it takes no other options before we are generally willing to release our futures to an all-powerful and all-caring Creator.

Either way, here I am...trusting and stepping out in faith. It is the scaryest thing I have done in quite some time, but I am moving again! And, to top it off, I just found out yesterday that we will not have the benefit of lower income from a third roommate. K did not feel it was right at this time, so we totally agreed that she will find her own way following God's perfect path for her next step. However, that leaves Audrey and myself with a large rent and little income. Not that we can't make it work, we arn't foolish, but it will certainly be tight for a while till we can pay off some of our debts and then see where we are.

That is where this whole faith thing comes in. You see, for a while I was fine with trusting and not knowing what was coming next. Then I got sick, and began to sulk and went deep into depression. Then I was fine and myself again. Last night, when I found out about K, I sort of freaked for about 24 hours and was trying every which way to crunch the numbers and find a way to make it work without moving back to my parent's home for a while. I could save thousands if I returned to my hometown of LV for five months. So after exactly a day of pure worry (the real, can't think about eating or listen to a good friend tell a story kind), I made up my mind. Just because it will be tough does not mean it is not right.

I now am finalizing and packing, moving in 17 days! Please pray for my sanity, and especially for my job situation. I really do need to get started working just as soon as I can. Of course, I someone wanted to hire me last minute for a real position, I wouldn't complain either...

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

Friend, it will all work out. It is scary...but if all the quantities were known, there would be no room for faith.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

Hey you got your profile pic up!! Good for you! I am so proud!! :)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home