Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stuff

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Things to learn...

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...
cost more than I expected

2. I am listening to...
the gentle hum of my CPU

3. I talk..."ed"
yes, past and present—its true

4. I love...
until I can't let go

5. My first real kiss...
made me melt into gorgeous deep brown eyes


6. I hate it when people ask...
if I have found anyone special yet

7. Love is...
harder than people think

8. Marriage is...
misunderstood and underappreciated

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
just not often enough

10. I'll always...
serve

11. I really like...
San Diego sunsets

12. The last time I cried was because...

of my choices


13. My cell phone...
is less fused to me than it used to be

14. When I wake up in the morning...
I wish I didn't have a headache


15. Before I go to bed...
I take forever trying to get comfy

16. Right now I am thinking about...
going to visit downtown

17. Babies are...
what I want

18. I use the internet...
to pay bills, to see friends, to find stuff

19. Today I...
am happy

20. Tonight I will...
go to a drive in movie

21. Tomorrow it will be...
another day of vacation- yay

22. I really want to...
know I will be ok

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whay are you doing in the South? Love ya!!

LaKi, If I were on here I would sign...

Kathren Hepburn :)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home